martedì 15 novembre 2011

LAUGHING HEARTILY (English Version)


Richard Romagnoli (left) CLYT and Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga International




It all starts in Italy, at the central station of Milan: by inside the bookstore and from thousands of DVDs they buy one on ayurveda which gift to Sara, my wife.
We did not see the DVD in Italy, but after a month in India, at home. At some point in the documentary you see, for a handful of seconds, elderly people who practice yoga daily in a public park of Mumbai: Laughter Yoga (Hasyayoga). To see them laughing heartily we explode with laughter both. The thing I'll quickly.
Care of clown therapy I can understand immediately that this Yoga can increase the welfare of the people. I visited the LY official website and reading about the special intensive training that would be held shortly in Bangalore. 
The day after I subscribe to the course. I meet the founder of LY, Dr. Madan Kataria that began in 1995, with 5 people in a park in Mumbai to ... laugh for no reason, realizing that laugh what is Pranayama is practised, the ancient yoga breathing exercise. 
Dr. K will deepen following international scientific studies on the POWER of laughter: benefits for the brain to the body, mind, etc.
From ' 95 today, Laughter Yoga is practiced throughout the world were founded more than 6000 LY Clubs where people can laugh and enjoy this amazing yoga. Especially for free, because the LY Clubs are free throughout the world. The vision of Dr. K is that through the power of laughter, you can contribute in a concrete way to peace in the world, freeing people from stress, anger, tensions and making incredible resources in ourselves. 
My meeting with Madan Kataria was a blessing: graduating Teacher directly with him has represented a great opportunity, the responsibility of LAUGH. He is a wonderful person, as much of the Indian people. His spontaneity and his desire to help others to live a wonderful life makes it a really special person.
His dream is already reality. 
Thanks to him every day, millions of people gather to laugh. 
I too have the commitment to contribute in this and if the clown therapy is a special instrument, because the red nose connects our hearts with those of the other, laughter brings us closer to ourselves even more, breathing perfectly the best of ourselves. When I think about how and how much I laughed during the workshop I escapes from laughing. And now that I'm writing, I'm laughing. And I think that the mentro laugh life not lived with superficiality, but with a sense of lightness. Because this makes everything a little easier ... Madan, you know how much you are grateful. 
And now I LAUGH HEARTILY.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento